Currently, the EURITO project is in its exploration phase. We are developing 8 short, agile data pilots focusing on key research and innovation (R&I) questions and relevant datasets and methods identified in the Scoping Phase (literature review, data audit, engagement of policy makers and knowledge stakeholders).
EURITO’s pilots are, with links to their specification notes detailing its policy-relevance, the technical considerations (data sources and methods) and envisioned outputs:
- Pilot 1 Emergent technology ecosystems, AI (led by Nesta)
- Pilot 2 Nowcasting business R&D (led by Nesta with input from COTEC)
- Pilot 3 Technological change indicators, bioenergy (led by DTU)
- Pilot 4 Standards as indicators for the diffusion of innovation (led by Fraunhofer)
- Pilot 5 Evidence base for mission-driven R&I (led by Nesta)
- Pilot 6 Advanced R&I funding analytics (led by Nesta)
- Pilot 7 Inclusive Innovation (led by Nesta)
- Pilot 8 Knowledge/exchange flow indicators, healthtech (led by DTU)
A high-level matrix outlining the above pilots can be found here.
Last time edited on the 10th of September 2018